Posts by Tarek-Elzoghby

@Tarek-Elzoghby

Tarek Elzoghby | طارق الزغبي

Frontend Developer | UI + the automation/AI logic that makes it work
Egypt tarek-elzoghby.github.io/tarek-elzoghby-hub Joined September 2026
190 Points • 11 Badges • 3 Connections • 3 Followers • 3 Following

Posts by Tarek-Elzoghby

Tarek-Elzoghby • • in Articles • 4 min read
This is the second half of a two-part writeup on an n8n lead-intake workflow. Part11 covered the Webhook payload break — this one covers the rest of the build. The first post about this workflow covered the Webhook payload break — the moment the Fo...
post-cover-28482
Tarek-Elzoghby • • in Articles • 2 min read
I built this workflow — a lead intake automation for a made-up client, Ferrer Window Co. — with a Form Trigger first, even though I knew from the start it needed to end up on a Webhook. That wasn't the plan drifting. It was deliberate: I'd used webho...
post-cover-27289
chevron_left