Posts by ezekielreu6

@ezekielreu6

Ezekiel Reuben

Young dev
Nigeria getprofyl.cv/ezekielreu6 Joined September 2026
873 Points • 11 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 8 Following

Comments by ezekielreu6

1 day • Articles • 4 min read
I Got Tired of Building Backends for Forms, So I Built FORX I don't know if I'm the only developer who does this. You need a simple contact form. So you create the HTML. Then you realize: “Okay, where does this form data actually go?” And sudde...
post-cover-28093
1 day • Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
3 days • Articles • 1 min read
Top-down file truncation is why coding agents hallucinate exports on large files. If you have an 800-line controller and clip at line 300, the model never sees lines 301 to 800 where the route handlers and export maps live. We wrote evenSpan.js in ...
3 days • Articles • 8 min read
Last week, I opened a blank file and froze. Not because I didn’t know how to solve the problem — but because my hands automatically reached for the AI sidebar. Somewhere along the way, “thinking” quietly turned into “prompting”, and I didn’t no...
post-cover-13176
3 days • Articles • 4 min read
I Got Tired of Building Backends for Forms, So I Built FORX I don't know if I'm the only developer who does this. You need a simple contact form. So you create the HTML. Then you realize: “Okay, where does this form data actually go?” And sudde...
post-cover-28093
chevron_left