Posts by rezzcode

@rezzcode

rezzcode

Software Developer | Open-Sourcerer
rezzcode.me Joined February 2026
816 Points • 13 Badges • 2 Connections • 2 Followers • 5 Following

Posts by rezzcode

rezzcode • • in Launches • 1 min read
Starting out with browser extensions can often be a pain in the back. A while back, I was looking for a template I could use to build Epubespiar. Most of the ones I tried had the same problem: I couldn’t get them started and running. Since this was ...
rezzcode • • in Articles • 1 min read
I recently solved the Leetcode 868. Binary Gap problem in Go, and encountered something interesting. My supposedly worst solution — with an On log n time complexity — ended up beating 100% of submissions in runtime. Meanwhile, the "optimal" space v...
post-cover-12061
rezzcode • • in Tutorials • 3 min read
Error: no such partition, grub rescue. Error no such partition entering rescue mode grub rescue is common after Ubuntu Linux is removed from dual boot PC or when the partition on which a Linux distro was installed is tampered with. The error occurs...
post-cover-11146
chevron_left