Posts by DaC

@DaC

Daniele Cangi

Independent AI Engineer building verifiable AI systems, developer tools, procedu...
Denmark unityloop.ai Joined September 2026
785 Points • 14 Badges • 45 Connections • 44 Followers • 61 Following

Posts by DaC

DaC • • in Articles • 6 min read
I wanted AI to work directly with a real Xbox. Not just generate code on a PC. I wanted the same software project to be created or adapted, sent to Xbox, executed there, observed, corrected, and then evolved again. That system became XCP. And now...
post-cover-28834
DaC • • in Articles • 7 min read
XCP turns one-shot code generation into a continuous software lifecycle: create, execute on Xbox, observe, correct, evolve, repeat. AI agents are getting very good at producing software. What interested me was what happens after the code exists. A...
post-cover-28314
DaC • • in Articles • 4 min read
Most RAG demos stop at the answer.Alchimistahttps://github.com/Daniele-Cangi/Alchimista You upload a document, ask a question, get a plausible response, maybe see a few source chunks, and that's where the story ends. But I kept coming back to a dif...
post-cover-28173
chevron_left