Posts by Daniel Decker

@Daniel Decker

Daniel Decker

Hi, I’m a software developer who enjoys building web applications, solving tec...
Joined September 2026
164 Points • 8 Badges • 6 Connections • 6 Followers • 10 Following

Comments by Daniel Decker

1 hour • Articles • 5 min read
Choosing the right enterprise resource planning system is an important decision for businesses that want to improve operations, manage growing workloads, and make better use of business data. As companies expand, spreadsheets and disconnected applica...
post-cover-29490
1 hour • Dev Stories • 1 min read
🎥 DEV SPOTLIGHT
Featuring:Mike DabydeenMike Dabydeen•Developer
Developer Stories: Mike Dabydeen on Rust, AI & Engineering Leadership Welcome to another episode of CoderLegion Developer Stories! In this episode, Tom Smith sits down with Mike Dabydeen, an engineering leader and technology educator from Toronto,...
post-cover-29467
1 hour • Articles • 2 min read
Web development is more than just writing code and building websites. For a developer, it is a continuous learning process that improves technical skills, problem-solving ability, creativity, and understanding of real-world business needs. Whether y...
1 hour • Articles • 3 min read
As a Java developer, I enjoy building applications that solve real problems, handling complex logic, and exploring how software works behind the scenes. Java is a powerful programming language that helps developers create everything from small applic...
2 days • Articles • 5 min read
Originally published on tanit365.comhttps://tanit365.com/en/blog/posts/two-factor-authentication-guide-small-business-2026/ — republished here with a canonical link so the original keeps its SEO credit. Most small business accounts are not broken in...
post-cover-29130
2 days • Articles • 12 min read
I spent a long time writing code before I genuinely understood what happened after I hit Enter on a URL. I knew about frontend and backend. I had a vague sense that CDNs existed. But if someone asked me to draw the path a request takes from a browser...
2 days • Articles • 5 min read
title: Debugging Salesforce Apex - 8 Gotchas That Waste Everyone's Weekend published: true description: 8 Gotchas That Waste Everyone's Weekend tags: salesforce, apex, debugging, tutorial publishedat: 2026-07-17 13:16 +0000 If you've ever stared ...
2 days • Articles • 2 min read
I have been diving deep into GPU architecture recently—balancing hands-on coding with studying Programming Massively Parallel Processors PMPP—and I am thrilled to share that I just earned my AMD Certified Associate credential along the way. To truly...
chevron_left