Posts by Hafsa Motiwala

@Hafsa Motiwala

Hafsa Motiwala

Data Analyst
910 Points • 14 Badges • 4 Connections • 5 Followers • 4 Following

Posts by Hafsa Motiwala

Hafsa Motiwala • • in Articles • 3 min read
When evaluating airline performance, typical analytics dashboards rely blindly on passenger-facing "On-Time" arrival percentages. However, from an operational and financial engineering standpoint, these high-level metrics can easily mask millions of ...
post-cover-28910
Hafsa Motiwala • • in Articles • 1 min read
Stop Tracking "On-Time" Flights. Track Tarmac Fuel Destruction Instead. Most aviation dashboards track gate-to-gate "On-Time" arrivals. The problem? It's a lagging indicator that completely masks why airlines silently hemorrhage millions. Padded f...
post-cover-28338
Hafsa Motiwala • • in Articles • 4 min read
From Raw Logs to Business Strategy: How I Taught Myself Data Engineering & Analytics I didn’t take the traditional path into data. Over the past 12 months, I bypassed the university lecture halls to teach myself relational database architecture, pi...
chevron_left