Posts by Ibti

@Ibti

Ibtisam Ali Abdi

Full-Stack Web Developer | Laravel & PHP | Building Real-World Backend Systems
Joined May 2026
1.1k Points • 22 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 10 Following

Posts by Ibti

Ibti • • in Articles • 2 min read
A few days ago, I decided to go beyond tutorials and build something that reflects how real businesses actually operate. That’s how Shop-Control was born — a full-stack Point of Sale POS and inventory management system built with Laravel. This proj...
post-cover-19273
Ibti • • in Articles • 2 min read
A few days ago, I built MediTrack, a Laravel-based hospital management system for managing doctors, patients, appointments, prescriptions, and lab tests. This was one of the first projects where I moved beyond basic CRUD applications and started thi...
post-cover-19141
Ibti • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hey everyone! I'm Ibtisam, a developer from Somaliland learning full-stack web development. Recently, I built MediTrack, a hospital management system with Laravel, and I want to share what I learned along the way. Why I Built MediTrack I wanted to...
post-cover-18881
chevron_left