Posts by MTIndieDev

@MTIndieDev

Mihaela Turianu

After over 8 years of Quality Assurance in the Video Game Industry, I have decid...
Europe youtube.com/@MTIndieDev Joined September 2026
793 Points • 9 Badges • 2 Connections • 2 Followers • 5 Following

Comments by MTIndieDev

1 hour • Articles • 2 min read
Screen time for children is broken. Most free games trade a childs focus for ad revenue. Flashing banners and loud interruptions shatter concentration during critical learning moments. I built Animal Sudoku Kids Puzzle to be a safe haven for logic. ...
post-cover-29236
21 hours • Dev Stories • 13 min read
📝 DEV STORY
Featuring:Brent VardyBrent Vardy•Developer
> Real developers. Real journeys. Real lessons. > > Brent Vardy has been writing software for more than four decades. His journey started with a Commodore VIC-20 and 5KB of RAM, continued through decades of professional software development, and has ...
post-cover-28888
21 hours • Videos • 1 min read
Hi everyone, and welcome! Today I want to give you a first look at one of the systems I’ve been working on for my game: the inventory system. The game is still very early in development, so everything you’re about to see is a work in progress and w...
post-cover-28929
chevron_left