Posts by Mohammed Ghaban

@Mohammed Ghaban

Mohammed Ibrahim Abdo Ghaban

AI / ML Developer | AI Agents | Generative AI | Open Source
Yemen github.com/Mhmda1998 Joined September 2026
930 Points • 14 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 8 Following

Posts by Mohammed Ghaban

Mohammed Ghaban • • in Articles • 1 min read
I’m excited to announce the successful completion of my SQL Business Analytics Challenge on Kaggle. The challenge focused on a practical SQL problem: Find the top-spending customer in each country over the last 30 days. Participants were challenge...
Mohammed Ghaban • • in Articles • 2 min read
A New Community Contribution to Legal AI Hallucination Benchmark V2 I’m excited to share a new community contribution to my Legal AI Hallucination Benchmark V2 project on Kaggle. When I introduced the benchmark, one of my goals was to encourage the...
post-cover-28013
Mohammed Ghaban • • in Articles • 3 min read
When My Tests Worked Locally but CI Couldn’t Find My Code: Fixing PYTHONPATH in CodeBots Arena This is a submission for DEV’s Summer Bug Smash: Smash Stories powered by Sentry. The Bug While developing CodeBots Arena, an AI vs AI code battle plat...
chevron_left