Posts by Zsolt Zombik

@Zsolt Zombik

Zsolt Zombik

Senior Power Platform developer at ELCA Informatik AG focused on enterprise Powe...
Basel, Switzerland aidevme.com Joined April 2026
172 Points • 9 Badges • 2 Connections • 2 Followers • 2 Following

Posts by Zsolt Zombik

Zsolt Zombik • • in Articles • 8 min read
The Setup So I did something maybe a bit crazy—I've been paying for all three AI code editors VS Code + Copilot, Cursor, and Windsurf at the same time for the last 6 months. Not for content, not for a review—I genuinely needed to figure out which o...
post-cover-16053
Zsolt Zombik • • in Articles • 7 min read
What if Canvas Apps Had Git, VS Code, and CI/CD? They Do Now. For years, Power Platform developers have been clicking through hundreds of property panels, settling for "Version 23 modified by Tuesday" as version control, and screen-sharing for code...
post-cover-15364
chevron_left