Posts by shubhamdevops

@shubhamdevops

Shubham Singh

DevOps Engineer | Platform Engineer
New Delhi shubham-singh.in Joined August 2026
178 Points • 6 Badges • 3 Connections • 3 Followers • 3 Following

Posts by shubhamdevops

shubhamdevops • • in Articles • 12 min read
I spent a long time writing code before I genuinely understood what happened after I hit Enter on a URL. I knew about frontend and backend. I had a vague sense that CDNs existed. But if someone asked me to draw the path a request takes from a browser...
shubhamdevops • • in Articles • 8 min read
I was debugging a config file of my personal project and pasted it straight into Claude to get help. A few seconds later I looked at what I had actually sent: internal IP addresses, a database password, and an API key. All of it. To a cloud API. With...
shubhamdevops • • in Articles • 6 min read
How to Set Up a Free Custom Domain Email with Zoho Mail, Cloudflare, and Your Own Domain A custom email address like contact@yourdomain.com makes a huge difference when you are building a personal brand, portfolio, or freelance presence. It looks m...
chevron_left